[ Exercise 1 ]
- The number of banks charging their customers ATM user
fees are increasing.
- The majority of the committee feel that the right decision
- Time as well as temperature are important during the
- The professor told the student that he needed to finish
- The graduate assistant conducted the experiment. Time
and the amount of pressure applied to the conductive material were essential
to success; however, it lasted too long.
- Different criteria often conflict with each other,
which implies that simultaneously optimizing different objectives is
- The Taguchi approach combines experimental design techniques
with quality loss considerations and the average quadratic loss is minimized
- Engineers must either combine all inputs to create
the output of a product or the parameter values must be set so that
the product's performance remains unaffected.
- The notions can be simply modified by implementing
the following procedure:
Select the levels that maximize SN.
Estimate the slope of the linear regression model.
The control factors and the adjustment factors must be identified.
Identify the control factors that significantly affect the variables.
The target must be adjusted as much as possible.
- To simulate the program, precautions must be taken
by the engineer.
- As a graduate student, my academic advisor gave me
much valuable advice.
- Before examining all of the available options, the
decision was made to initiate the plan.
- The proposed procedure corrects dimensional distortion
and errors better.
- Our company prefers that organization more than their
- The new company is as competitive, if not more competitive
than, existing ones.
- When a student is preparing for an examination, you
should get plenty of rest before the test.
- The professor prefers using a calculator to estimate
costs instead of using a pen because they can more easily add numbers.
- The graduate student recorded the data and then writes
a summary report.
[ Answers >>> ]