[ Exercise 4 ]
- A number of innovative developments ( has , have )
been made in the Multi-component injection molding process in recent
- A gas channel design that ( guides , guide ) the gas
flow to the desired locations ( is , are ) one of the key factors that
determine a successful application.
- The delay time along with gas injection points ( is
, are ) important in producing injection-molded parts of quality.
- Neither the processing parameters nor the amount of
polymer melt injection solely ( determine , determines ) a successful
gas channel design.
- To select the number and locations of gas injection
points and to determine the amount of polymer melt injection ( is ,
are ) essential to a successful application.
- Ergonomics ( aim , aims ) to integrate worker comfort
- Each of the factors ( contribute , contributes ) to
a successful design.
- The simulation in which the polymer melt flow ( occurs
, occur ) in thin cavities ( provides , provide ) accurate predictions.
- Establishing a general model or empirical formula in
addition to describing the thickness variation of the skin melt that
exists between the gas/melt interface and the cavity wall ( appear ,
appears ) to be necessary for further development.
- The number of gas injection points ( are , is ) important
in producing quality injection-molded parts.
- The majority of factors heavily ( influences , influence
) product performance.
- Accurately determining the interface shape of a bubble
nose and properly selecting the film thickness ( is , are ) of primary
[ Answers >>> ]