- When a student is preparing for an examination, you
should get plenty of rest before the test despite the fact that intelligence
plays a major role.
- The graduate student recorded the data and then writes
a summary report.
- Turn on the machine if conditions are such that a
hazard might occur and the valve should be closed.
- It is noted that the academic advisor asked the graduate
student if thepaper was completed and is it ready to send to the journal
- It is interesting that the laboratory manager arranged
the meeting and the discussion was led by him.
- It is possible that the researcher completes the experiment
when you can not obtain any more valid results.
- The architect gives each program its separate address
space and, in doing so, prevented an error that causes one program to
fail from interfering with other programs running concurrently.
- The consumer realizes that the trackball is the ideal
choice to make when they purchase a user interface of this type.
- Execute the necessary commands provided that they
are valid and the program should be reviewed.
- The manager instructed the employees to arrange the
final details and also is the final program ready to print.
- The speaker commented on the importance of participating
in international events and then the meeting was adjourned by him.
[ Answers >>> ]