- Modification of environmental technologies transferred
from abroad for the local industrial sector is performed by the research
- Accurate prediction of the boundary parameters by
mathematicians is of heavy emphasis.
- An outline of how to install the software program
is made in the following section.
- A thorough description of the environmental impact
on the ozone layer was made by Smith (1985).
- Contributing factors to rainforest depletion include
- Awareness of external factors that contribute to industrial
pollution must be known by the urban planner.
- No significant variation between the two temperatures
- It is impossible to forecast all potential workplace
- There is no need for the assessment of the production
capacity of the factory floor to be undertaken by the foreman.
- Carpooling can be arranged by means of a designated
driver if conditions are such that commuters to the same workplace live
in close proximity to each other.
- A definite decision about future plans should not
be made until a major breakthrough in product development occurs.
- It is well known that telecommunications technologies
happen to be expanding rapidly for the purpose of satisfying the growing
[ Answers >>> ]