Class One Write for Conciseness
[ Exercise 1 ]
- All inputs are combined by engineers to create a product.
- Three phases of analysis are included in their approach.
- A statistical comparison is made of the proposed procedures with
Taguchi's two-step procedure.
- A more efficient combination among the factor levels is achieved
when the control factor is continuous.
- Factors causing saturation include temperature, volume and weight.
- The Taguchi approach entails minimizing the average quadratic
- There have been a considerable amount of studies on robust design.
- There is a significant difference in control levels for the parameter
- The committee made a decision on the question as to using an individual
mouse or a trackball would be more productive.
- As a general rule, mice and trackballs serve the function of being
both used for the same reason.
[ Answers >>>