Class Three Use Active Voice Frequently
[ Exercise 4 ]
- Modification of the heuristics was made by Lacksonen and Enscore
(1993) to solve the dynamic layout problem.
- Minimization of total operating costs is achieved by a planning
- A description of the layout cost evaluation method is made by
introducing the following notations in this section.
- Precise measurement of neural networks by practitioners is a heavy
emphasis of computer vision systems.
- Numerical analysis is performed in this study on the effects of
the inflation rate and the deterioration rate on stock inventory.
- The manager can be assisted by the proposed model so that the
order size can be precisely determined.
- The temperature is increased by uncontrollable factors, as indicated
in the experimental results.
- The proposed model can be further extended in a future study so
that more realistic assumptions can be incorporated.
- A more detailed description of the three design types is provided
in Kackar and Phadke (1991).
- The GRG algorithm may be difficult for users with limited statistical
training to implement.
- The server is notified by the website manager that retrieval of
the data must be performed by the account holder.
- Verification of the data accuracy is required by the site manager
so that quality control within a factory is ensured.
- Consumer preferences are markedly affected by advertising.
- Various options are generally made in user choice.
- Provision of textbook materials should be offered by the instructor.
[ Answers >>>