Class Five Use Verbs Instead of Nouns
[ Exercise 8 ]
- Difficulty is encountered in explanation of the method to inexperienced
engineers owing to its computational complexity.
- Simulation of the program is performed in this study.
- A slight increase occurs in the deposition rate.
- Knowledge of how the variables are distributed is not re- quired
by novice engineers
- Not only is the variability of the control factors considered
by the proposed procedure, but implementation of related tasks is performed
by that same procedure.
- A recommendation of using iterative least squares (ILS) as a simple
method for analysis of censored data was made by Schmee and Hahn (1990).
- Normalization of operations is achieved by a simple calculation
of the scores.
- Improvement of the condition is achieved by variation of the control
- A recommendation is made here that the program be simulated by
- The operator made a reservation of the ticket for me.
- The system performs an assignment of the weights to the variables.
- The next phase performed an examination of the unknown factors.
- Assessment of a student's willingness to study by an instructor
is possible through the closely examination of his or her academic performance.
- Solution of environmental problems is heavily dependent on responsiveness
of the local community to governmental legislation.
- Promulgation of accurate information to the public can not be done
by conventional approaches.
[ Answers >>>