Class Seven Create Strong Verbs
[ Exercise 12 ]
- No significant difference in production occurred between the two
- The industrial output was not significantly different between
the two age groups.
- The temperature is only a little affected by the fluctuation of
- An increase in parameter k causes the optimal ordering quantity
- The larger the TOPSIS value, the better the product quality is
- The larger the target, the higher the accuracy.
- The engineer must make an adjustment of the parameters so that
accuracy can be ensured.
- This article makes a comparison of several industrial strategies
in order to ensure market competitiveness.
- Modification of the process by the engineer is required so that
completeness can be ensured.
- Networks are prevalent in every part of society.
- Network topology is a reference to how the computers are physically
attached to each other.
- The board of directors must take action based on its authority.
[ Answers >>>