Class Eleven Delete Redundant and Needless Phrases
[ Exercise 20 ]
- It is well known that a majority of Taguchi method applications
have the capacity for addressing a single-response problem.
- It may be said that computers have the ability to incorporate
kinds of equipment in order that the user is in a position to interact
with the computer.
- It is a fact that the network cards have the opportunity to be
upgraded to meet the connection speeds in the event that the campus
upgrades 100Mbps hubs and routers.
- It is evident that the college is able to make an informed decision
through means of understanding the capabilities and cost difference
for both 10Mbps and 100Mbps.
- It has been found that any error that might happen will be more
destructive in light of the fact that XYZ applications is in a position
to make direct calls to the hardware.
- It has long been known that the logon between the workstation
and NT server is encrypted considering the fact that an eavesdropper
actually wants to gain the ID and password.
- It is our opinion that Windows 95 is for all intents and purposes
a good operating system in a situation in which the user has many requirements.
- It is possible that the error affects the necessary requirements
when attempting to ascertain the location of the variables.
- It is noted that 10Mbps network cards are basically becoming obsolete
for the reason of their slow data transfer rates.
- It is interesting to note that monitoring features in most cases
inform the user provided that a performance bottleneck occurs.
- It is the operator who makes a determination of the questions as
to the phase should be implemented.
- There is a guideline that makes a provision of the necessary requirements.
[ Answers >>>